Propagation Engineering in Wireless Communications
Download Propagation Engineering In Wireless Communications
This book covers the basic principles for understanding radio wave propagation for common frequency bands used in radio-communications. This includes achievements and developments in propagation models for wireless communication.
- Propagation Engineering in Wireless Communications | Semantic Scholar.
- Propagation Engineering in Wireless Communications.
- What is Kobo Super Points?.
This book is intended to bridge the gap between the theoretical calculations and approaches to the applied procedures needed for radio links design in a proper manner. The authors emphasize propagation engineering by giving fundamental information and explain the use of basic principles together with technical achievements. This new edition includes additional information on radio wave propagation in guided media and technical issues for fiber optics cable networks with several examples and problems.
This book also includes a solution manual - with 90 solved examples distributed throughout the chapters - and problems including practical values and assumptions. Help Centre. Track My Order. My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review.
Add to Wishlist. Ships in 7 to 10 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed.
- Download Propagation Engineering In Wireless Communications 2012!
- The Value Profit Chain: Treat Employees Like Customers and Customers Like.
- the guy next door?
- Perry Rhodan 869: Die Tage des Ungeheuers (Heftroman): Perry Rhodan-Zyklus Pan-Thau-Ra (Perry Rhodan-Erstauflage) (German Edition)?
- ARTECH HOUSE USA : Radio Engineering for Wireless Communication and Sensor Applications.
- Homeschooling Essentials: A Practical Guide to Getting Started.
- U Cn Spl Btr: Spelling Tips For Life Beyond Texting;
Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Chapter 4 Radiowave Propagation in Ionosphere.
Chapter 6 Terrestrial Mobile Radio Propagation. Chapter 7 Line of Sight Propagation. Chapter 8 Selected Topics in Radiowave Propagation.
ISBN 13: 9781489985750
Appendix 1 Logarithmic System of Units. Appendix 4 Acronyms. Chapter 1 Introduction to Radiowaves.